Thursday 7 September 2017

Never stop dreaming... Layout by Ola

Hello dears!
Ola here. Today I'm going to share with this layout, which I created with new beautiful collection "The Peony Avenue" by Studio 75. What I mostly like about this brand that I can combine a different collections together in one project. For this layout I choose 2 papers from "The Peony Avenue" and matched to them one paper from ""The Rose Avenue" collection. To decorate my page I used chipboard die cuts and also cut a lot of flowers from the same collection.





I used:

Studio75 - The Peony Avenue- 12x12" Paper Pack





Thank you for stopping by...

3 comments :

  1. OMG this is GORGEOUS. Love the softness and all the fussy cutting. Heavenly 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Such fabulous layout, so sweet and elegant! Love any detail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the softness and all the fussy cutting. Heavenly ����


    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete