Sunday 1 April 2018

Family-a heritage layout

Hello dear crafters! I'm excited to be posting here for the first time and sorry to be late, but my box of wonderful goodies had to come all the way to Canada!! I decided to create a layout with the beautiful Craft Clock papers, "Always Together" using a heritage photo from about 1915.





The flowers on the papers just begged to be fussy-cut, and I layered them with foam tape.



 I added loops and spirals made out of the paper as well for extra texture and interest.




Some stencilling with texture paste and a little spray of mist finished things off.




Thank you so much for looking! With lovely papers like these, even a fairly simple layout is such a pleasure to create. Have a wonderful day!



supplies used:





2 comments :

  1. What a lovely layout Lynne...and what a great start for this adventure! Hugs xxx Simona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Simona-I'm so glad my box arrived in time to get my first post done on schedule!!

      Delete